Wednesday, July 09, 2014

UCLA Chicano Photographers

On September 25, 2011, I loaded my vintage 35mm Nikkormat camera with TMax 400 (black and white negative film) and photographed Oscar Castillo and Harry Gamboa, Jr. at UCLA. The two Los Angeles photographers were talking about their photographs taken several decades earlier. I felt incorporating the anachronism that is now film photography would celebrate and bring context to the historic event. Feel free to send me your comments.

Click photos to enlarge

Harry Gamboa
Harry Gamboa
Oscar Castillo

Oscar Castillo
UCLA

#OscarCastillo #HarryGamboa #UCLA #Chicano #Photographers

Copyright Jesús Manuel Mena Garza 2014. All rights reserved.

No comments:

My Wife Had A Book Signing In San Antonio

  My wife Ann Marie Leimer had a book signing and lecture in San Antonio this past weekend. We had an opportunity to see friends and also go...