Wednesday, April 04, 2018

My Review: Sennheiser ew 100-ENG G3 Kit & MD 42 Mic Review

In this video, I report on the ew 100-ENG G3 and MD 42 mic. This concise report could be quite informative for those interested in a flexible ENG set for indoors and outdoors. The Sennheiser kit and mic are definitely professional quality.

My wife Ann Marie Leimer, PhD uses this wireless mic setup along with her Lumix GH5 to interview Chicanx artists and academics. Feel free to contact me should you have any questions about this product, video or post. If you have the time, please like, subscribe and share my YouTube video.

Click below to start. Thanks!



No comments:

My Wife Had A Book Signing In San Antonio

  My wife Ann Marie Leimer had a book signing and lecture in San Antonio this past weekend. We had an opportunity to see friends and also go...