Friday, December 30, 2016

California Beaches and Types Part 3 of 3 (UHD 4k)

I have been producing (a hobby) videos and posting them on YouTube under Texas Moto Foto. Here is an example. Yes, you have gotta love California beaches. The variety is astounding. Their beauty, breathtaking. If you are visiting or moving to California ... check 'em out.

Thanks for checking out my UHD-4k video on the Best California Beaches and Types. I lived in California for more than 55 years and I have been to beaches up and down the coast. In this short video I am going to give you an intro into what to expect when you’re visiting the California Coast.

I shot most of the the pix in this video. They were captured using my Google Smartphone and my Nikon D800. I would like to divide this video into three segments. First are Urban Beaches, second are Casual Beaches and finally Secluded Beaches or off-the-beaten-path beaches. I will detail at least one example of each and suggest others to visit. Yes, I have been to these beaches.

This is Part 3 ... my favorite ... Secluded Beaches. Here is a YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Q4SDEdhijsY

Please like, subscribe and share. Thank you.

----

Contact Information:

Jesús Manuel Mena Garza
JMMGarza2@GMail.com
www.JMMGarza.com
My website has my phone and other contact info.

No comments:

My Wife Had A Book Signing In San Antonio

  My wife Ann Marie Leimer had a book signing and lecture in San Antonio this past weekend. We had an opportunity to see friends and also go...