Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Jesús Garza's 2015 Kickstarter Campaign

I have initiated a Kickstarter (http://kck.st/1uTI7QG) photography campaign. My goal is to gain funding for a standard zoom lens and basic studio lights. This equipment will allow me to pursue my goal of capturing new portraits and environments. In the recent past I have taken these photographs using a Nikon D800 with a standard 50mm lens. The additional equipment will allow me to shoot a bit wider for effect and also tighter for better portraits.

I am not affiliated with a college or other organization that offers staff ready access to grants, equipment, supplies and venues. For over 40 years I have been self funded. I had to save for years so I could purchase my one and only digital camera. By asking for community support I hope to speed up the process and increase the quality of my work. I am providing those who contribute $100 a print valued at the same price. Click the following link to learn more about my Kickstarter campaign. http://kck.st/1uTI7QG

No comments:

My Wife Had A Book Signing In San Antonio

  My wife Ann Marie Leimer had a book signing and lecture in San Antonio this past weekend. We had an opportunity to see friends and also go...