Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fort Worth, Texas Trinity River Photography

If you do an image search on the Internet for "Chicano" you will get back photographs of lowriders, gang members and tattoos. Essentially stereotypes. I see the Chicano experience much more broadly than that. I have captured images that range from portraits, events, infrastructure and landscapes. My reality and my home.

This duotone photograph of Fort Worth, Texas' Trinity River was taken last year. Originally in color, I transformed the image into various subtle black and white and sepia tones. Fort Worth has many rivers. This section of the Trinity River near downtown I find especially beautiful.

The original image is 24x36 inches. I have downsized the image and made it available for download as a letter size poster. The Adobe PDF can be printed via your home, office or commercial printer (Office Depot, Costco, Target, etc.). 

Click on the image below to download and feel free to share. Please send me your comments or questions.
Copyright 2015 Jesús Manuel Mena Garza. All rights reserved.

(682) 365-8702


No comments:

My Wife Had A Book Signing In San Antonio

  My wife Ann Marie Leimer had a book signing and lecture in San Antonio this past weekend. We had an opportunity to see friends and also go...