Monday, July 06, 2009

Hurry Up and Wait For Your Sony BDP-S560 Blu Ray Player From SonyStyle


Like most of you, I hate being given the runaround. When I originally ordered my Sony Blu Ray player (BDP-S560) in mid-June, 2009, the folks at SonyStyle said it would ship on July 1. Well, apparently they weren't telling the truth. The SonyStyle website noted last week that the new Sony product wouldn't ship until late July. Today, the website noted in bright-red letters that the ship date has been moved to mid-August.

The folks (sales person) at SonyStyle said that I would get my player a month ahead of shoppers at BestBuy, Sears and other vendors. They were Sony. I believed them and now I have to wait for another month or two. By that time HDMI 1.4 versions may be out, making my $350 investment "old school."

-30-

No comments:

My Wife Had A Book Signing In San Antonio

  My wife Ann Marie Leimer had a book signing and lecture in San Antonio this past weekend. We had an opportunity to see friends and also go...